Re: Urgent/desperat: Multiple Instances

From: Nigel Rudgyard <nigel_at_rudgyard.demon.co.uk.nospam>
Date: 1998/02/21

As far as the third database is concerned, it may seem obvious, but have you checked that the first two databases don't refer to that file in some way !

Since it is often easiest to create a new database by copying the init.ora, create database scripts, etc. associated with one database and then renaming the dbname, data files, etc. its an easy mistake to make.