Report 2.5 : NT and Solaris

From: <djose_at_att.com>
Date: 1998/02/21

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if I could develop Oracle 2.5 reports on my local NT machine and later ftp the files to my Sun solaris machine. My questions are

  1. Is there any tweeking required before i get my reports running on the solaris box ?
  2. Any pitfalls to lookout for with respect to the above would be very much appreciated.

Thanks for your time and have a great day.

regds,
jude