Re: add redo logs

From: David Sisk <davesisk_at_ipass.net>
Date: 1998/02/21

Look up the ALTER DATABASE command. There's an option to add more groups of redo logs, although I don't remember the syntax right off. First, though, do an ALTER DATABASE BACKUP CONTROLFILE TO TRACE. This will write out to the trace files the command that could be used to re-create your controlfiles. In there, take a look and make sure your controlfiles are set to allow more than 2 groups of redo logs.

Good luck,