Anyone doing HOT/COLD Backups directly to TAPE ?????????

From: A Ustby <austby_at_centuryinter.net>
Date: 1998/02/20

Hi,

Anyone doing HOT or/and Cold backups directly to tape ????

I running into problems find a "staging" area large enough for a disk hot/cold backup. Before I go back to management and ask for more DASD, I would like to see if directly to tape is being done.

If so how ?? Do you need 3rd party software ?? Problems with it ???

Thanks for any and all comments on this subject.

Art Received on Fri Feb 20 1998 - 00:00:00 CST