Oracle @ Home

From: Dave Cheatham <cheatham_at_mail.onr.com>
Date: 1998/02/20

Howdy-

OK - - I'm an Oracle Hacker, and have been for 10 years...Now I needto graduate to "Worthy System Slave". I need the full RDMS features of Oracle 6 or 7, but only for a single user. Personal Oracle appears to only be a network query tool, not a stand-alone database. What is the minimum software/hardware system I need for a "small" Oracle 6/7 environment???

All answers appreciated!
Dave Received on Fri Feb 20 1998 - 00:00:00 CST