8.0.4 OPS on Sun PDB cluster ??

From: <twod_at_not.valid>
Date: 1998/02/20

Just wondering if anyone happens to know if 8.0.4 Oracle Parallel Server is certified with a Sun PDB cluster running Solaris 2.5.1 and v2.0 of the clustering software ?

We have calls into both Sun and Oracle on this, but they are taking a long time to respond.

Reading the Oracle documentaion and web site I see a few references to 8.0.4 OPS running on a Sun PDB cluster - the 8.0.4 OPS documentation mentions PDB v2.0 ; Oracle have some press releases indicating that 8.0.4 OPS on a Sun PDB cluster has broken some benchmarks - but I cannot seem to find a certification matrix or get confirmation from either of the vendors.

Does anyone know if the above combination is certified and/or using it for a production environment ?

IAP

--
I am using anti-spam measures, please replace 'not.valid' with 'value.net'