DBA Booklet

From: Dreamloop <dreamloop_at_aol.com>
Date: 1998/02/19

Hi,

You're a new at the DBA role/job and you want to make a good impression ?

I have written a booklet that explains the roles and responsabilities associated
and expected with the DBA Task. Also included is 25 DBA scripts that you absolutely need in daily DBA work.

Interested ? Well this booklet is only 11.95 US$. If you are interested, e-mail me at dreamloop_at_aol.com. Received on Thu Feb 19 1998 - 00:00:00 CST