Re: Newbie Question - Repository

From: Guus van de Sande <dyntas_at_wxs.nl>
Date: 1998/02/18

The Repository of DES2000 is a set of tables containing the data-dictionary for one or more application systems. It contains the design-parameters of modules, data-schema etc that are needed to generate your database as well as the FORMS for your applicationprogram.

The repository which OEM uses consists of several tables containing information on the actual databases managed with OEM.

conclusion:
DES2000 repository is used in a software development environment. Oracle Enterprise Manager repository is used in a exploitation (production) environment

As far as I know is no such thing available in MS-ACCESS.

Hope this will give you any idea.

regards,
Guus van de Sande
Oracle DBA

Ghengis Khan <khanj_at_nospam.cs.stockport.ac.uk> schreef in artikel <01bd3c51$e4516900$df0452c2_at_Janzeb.stockport.ac.uk>...