Sybase -> Oracle8 SQL

From: Anis Bouagina <boua_at_ant.uni-hannover.de>
Date: 1998/02/18

Hi,

I need to create an Oracle8 database for use with Jmapi. This is an Example with Sybase via isql. Can you give me similar SQL statements with my Oracle8 database .

Thanks,
Anis

The Sybase Code :

     1> create database testdb
     2> on userdb=20
     3> log on userlog=10
     4> WITH OVERRIDE
     5> go

     1> sp_dboption testdb, "trunc log chkpt", "true"
     2> go

     1> sp_addlogin user_1, passwd_1
     2> go

     1> use server_1
     2> go

     1> sp_changedbowner user_1
     2> go

   Anis Bouajina

   Institut für Allgemeine Nachrichtentechnik    Appelstrasse 9A
   30167 Hannover
   Tel.:0511/762-2840

   mailto:boua_at_ant.uni-hannover.de
   http://www.stud.uni-hannover.de/~bouagina