Re: problem with oracle and AT command

From: <smoore_at_accordhr.com>
Date: 1998/02/18

In article <6c972f$b4$1_at_peuplier.wanadoo.fr>,   "Cyril Caillaud" <planet_at_easynet.fr> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I have a problem with Oracle and the AT schedule-command,
>
> I've created a batch with a few Oracle commands inside and it works great
> when I run it manually;
> however when I create a schedule to launch this batch, nothing happens.
>
> does anybody have an idea ?
>
> the batch file load data in the database and execute procedure.
>
> the batch file.
>
> >sqlldr73 xxx/yyy_at_zzz control=charge_clients.ctl >log=charge_clients.log

> >sqlldr73 xxx/yyy_at_zzz control=charge_produits.ctl >log=charge_produits.log

> >sqlplus xxx/yyy_at_zzz @essai.sql
>
> end batch file
>
> essai.sql file
>
> >execute import;
> >exit;
>
> end essai.sql
>
> Cyril Caillaud
> Cyril Caillaud
> Netvalley cyril.caillaud_at_netvalley.fr
> http://www.netvalley.fr

I'm doing the exact same thing. Here's the contents of my batch file:

@echo off
cls

if "%1" == "batch" goto startbatch

   echo To load the ODS, type 'odsload batch'. Note that this    echo loads from a copy of SLS which is made each morning,    echo so the data will be as of last night.    pause
goto :endbatch

:startbatch

sqlldr73 ods/password d:\ods\clients.ctr
sqlldr73 ods/password d:\ods\employee.ctr
sqlldr73 ods/password d:\ods\cli_emp.ctr
sqlldr73 ods/password d:\ods\ck_reg.ctr
sqlldr73 ods/password d:\ods\prckreg.ctr
sqlldr73 ods/password d:\ods\emp_bal.ctr
:endbatch

Also, you may want to check the syntax of your at command. To schedule it, make sure the schedule service is started (net start schedule, I believe), and schedule the job like this

at 05:00 /every:M,T,W,Th,F,S cmd /c d:\ods\odsload batch

Hope this helps.

Stephen Moore