Help: Oracle, create Tables in Main-Memory, not on disk

From: Carsten Wiemann <carsten.wiemann_at_technet.net>
Date: 1998/02/17

Is there a a function to create a table in the main memory, without using the disk. I have a bottleneck( I think so) in the disks, and I want to create a table (temporary) in the memory, to push up my application (SQL). I want to use SQL-Statements in the application (I don't want to write a new program)

Is there a way? Received on Tue Feb 17 1998 - 00:00:00 CST