Re: problem with oracle and AT command

From: Helmut Hahn <Helmut.Hahn_at_bitoek.uni-bayreuth.de>
Date: 1998/02/17

Cyril Caillaud wrote:

> Hi

> >sqlplus xxx/yyy_at_zzz @essai.sql
>
> end batch file
>
> essai.sql file
>
> >execute import;
> >exit;
>
> end essai.sql
>
> Cyril Caillaud
> Netvalley cyril.caillaud_at_netvalley.fr
> http://www.netvalley.fr

   This might be a security problem. Run as At the batch is executed as system (or something like that). We fighted with this some times ago. The solution was to change the commandline for the action of the At (call of the batchfile). I think it was

cmd "batchfile.bat"

or something like that. If this is the point you could email me and I'll have a look at our server.

Helmut

www.bitoek.uni-bayreuth.de Received on Tue Feb 17 1998 - 00:00:00 CST