Re: Ora8.0 Java Trouble (Wizards)

From: Steve Tang <stang_at_lnotes3.bankofny.com>
Date: 1998/02/17

There is a work around from the oracle home page of setting the resolution (>= 800 x 560) and
colors (>= 256). I tried this at work with jre1.1.1. It worked.

Unluckily, my NEW notebook at home has a video card of max 16 colors, and jre1.1.1 and jre1.1.5
both didn't work. Well, I have to go back to the days where I did not have 16 bits window to use network manager, and manually coded the *.ora. It worked again!

So, for most notebooks, java based net8 stuff won't work in the near future, then?

. . . Steve YF Tang