Displaying Japanese HTML with Oracle WebServer

From: <email_at_net.net>
Date: 1998/02/16

Hi,

I've loaded (using SQL*LOAD) some Japanese text into a database, using NLS_CHARACTERSET=AL24UTFFSS. I tried to write a package that will HTP.PRINT my text, but I keep getting a set of characters I can't read.

If somebody can hint me what's wrong, I'd be thankful... Received on Mon Feb 16 1998 - 00:00:00 CST