Re: problem with oracle and AT command

From: Patrick Bogers <p.bogers_at_scope-mt.nl>
Date: 1998/02/16

Cyril Caillaud wrote in message <6c972f$b4$1_at_peuplier.wanadoo.fr>...
>Hi
>
>I have a problem with Oracle and the AT schedule-command,
>
>I've created a batch with a few Oracle commands inside and it works great
>when I run it manually;
>however when I create a schedule to launch this batch, nothing happens.
>
>does anybody have an idea ?

You could try using the complete path for the Oracle Loader and SQL*Plus. I have had the same problem with a shutdown and startup cmd file for ArcServe pre- and post operation. When i used the file path like:

    C:\ORANT\BIN\SQLLDR73.exe instead of sqlldr73 it worked. Received on Mon Feb 16 1998 - 00:00:00 CST