problem with oracle and AT command

From: Cyril Caillaud <planet_at_easynet.fr>
Date: 1998/02/16

Hi

I have a problem with Oracle and the AT schedule-command,

I've created a batch with a few Oracle commands inside and it works great when I run it manually;
however when I create a schedule to launch this batch, nothing happens.

does anybody have an idea ?

the batch file load data in the database and execute procedure.

the batch file.

>sqlldr73 xxx/yyy_at_zzz control=charge_clients.ctl >log=charge_clients.log

>sqlldr73 xxx/yyy_at_zzz control=charge_produits.ctl >log=charge_produits.log

>sqlplus xxx/yyy_at_zzz @essai.sql

end batch file

essai.sql file

>execute import;
>exit;

end essai.sql

Cyril Caillaud

Cyril Caillaud
Netvalley cyril.caillaud_at_netvalley.fr
http://www.netvalley.fr Received on Mon Feb 16 1998 - 00:00:00 CST