Re: grant access

From: Tim McConechy <tmcconec_at_gulf.uvic.ca>
Date: 1998/02/16

 log on as system...or someone allowed to make users...

create user user_name identified by password; grant resource,connect to user_name;

log on as owner of table i.e. scott/tiger ect... grant update,select,delete on schema_name.table_name to user_name;

    or just table_name....
     (eg scott.blob or blob where blob is a table.....)

Make sense??