SQL help required for a brain not working too well today

From: Bob Johnson <send_at_no.junk.mail>
Date: 1998/02/16

HELP !! My brain seems to have stopped working.

I have a table T1 with the columns UnqKey1, col1, col2, col3, col4, col5, col6, col7. The table contains 1 million rows

and I have table T2 with the columns UnqKey1, newcol1, newcol3, newcol7. This table contains 100 rows (of updated info).

What is the most efficient way of updating T1 such that col1 is set to newcol1, col3 set to newcol3 and col7 set to newcol7 where the keys match.

Thanks in advance, post to the newsgroup only please. Received on Mon Feb 16 1998 - 00:00:00 CST