Re: Best backup scenerio

From: Matthias Gresz <GreMa_at_t-online.de>
Date: 1998/02/16

On Sun, 15 Feb 1998 15:19:54 -0600, "John P. Higgins" <jh33378nospam_at_deere.com> wrote:
Hi,

take inot your considerations that the backup media could be destroyed since last backup or couldn't be read. So from my point of view it would be a good idea to keep at least a l l archived redo logs since the last three backups (including).

--

Regards

Matthias Gresz    :-)

GreMa_at_T-online.de