Re: Finding KEY information from schema tables ?

From: David Sisk <davesisk_at_travelin.com>
Date: 1998/02/15

In Oracle, there are hundreds of data dictionary tables to give you the information that you need. Check out USER_CONSTRAINTS and USER_CONS_COLUMNS (or ALL_CONSTRAINTS & ALL_CONS_COLUMNS or DBA_CONSTRAINTS & DBA_CONS_COLUMNS). If you want to see what data dictionary views are available, do a SELECT * FROM DICTIONARY.

Hope this helps,
Dave