Managing Remote Database

From: Jake Mandel <jake.mandel_at_compmktg.com>
Date: 1998/02/13

Does anyone have experience managing a Oracle database accross a Frame Relay connection? Specifically, we will be doing the usual DBA stuff plus analysis and data entry. I'm wondering what the bandwidth needs to be to get usable response times (Full T1 or is fractional OK?). Also, has anyone who is doing this had a problem with SQL*NET timing out?

Thanks,
Jake Mandel Received on Fri Feb 13 1998 - 00:00:00 CST