Cannot submit jobs thru Enterprise Manager

From: Roy Varghese <rvarghese_at_ibm.net>
Date: 1998/02/12

Hey people, please help me out with this one: I have installed Enterprise Manager 1.2 on my Windows PC and configured Intelligent Agent as specified by the Installation Guide on the UNIX servers running Oracle 7.2.3 and
Oracle 7.3.2, and started Intelligent Agent on the server with dbsnmp_start.
But when I submit jobs from my PC, the status of the
job remains as 'SUBMITTED', it never changes and the jobs are never executed.

Where should I start trouble-shooting, is there step by step guide to find out where the problem lies? Where can I find reference material to solve my problem? Help !!

Thanks in advance !

Roy Varghese Received on Thu Feb 12 1998 - 00:00:00 CST