Oracle8 for NT database loading problems

From: Songchun Mu <smu_at_paperfree.com>
Date: 1998/02/12

I just installed Oracle8 for NT V.8.0.3. When I tried to load some sample databases, an error message came out: An application error has occurred: SQLLDR80.exe
Exception:stack overflow (OXC0000fd), address:0x00487d1f. I checked the error log. It did not give any specific application name. Any one can help me there?
Thanks,

Song Received on Thu Feb 12 1998 - 00:00:00 CST