Re: How to write a Daemon process on NT

From: Matthew Chappee <matthew_at_nospam.mattshouse.com>
Date: 1998/02/11

I have a job scheduled to run nightly at 1:00:00am. I used NTs AT command. From the command prompt type:

at 1:00:00am /every:m,t,w,th,f,s,su "c:\batch\nightly.bat"

This means that every night at 1am nightly.bat is executed. You can put just about anything in the .bat file.

In order for this to work, the Scheduler service must be running.

Matthew