Performance Measures?

From: Jeff Wyant <wyant_at_wcoil.com>
Date: 1998/02/11

I've been trying to time my stored procedures in Oracle by getting the date and time at the start of the stored procedure and then again at the end of the stored procedure. The problem I've been running into is that the Oracle sysdate only goes to the second and I need to measure in milliseconds. Does anyone have a way to perform this type of measurement?
Thanks. Received on Wed Feb 11 1998 - 00:00:00 CST