Finding KEY information from schema tables ?

From: Winton Davies <wdavies_at_cs.stanford.edu>
Date: 1998/02/11

Hi,

  How can I recover schema information (such as Primary Key's , COmposite Keys, Secondary Keys and so on?) from both Oracle and Sybase systems ?

  I've been looking at ODBC, and can see no function that does this. I'm assuming this information is stored in proprietary system tables, but a cursory look at a stack of documentation yield no leads....

  Thanks a million,
  Winton

E-Mail:      wdavies_at_cs.stanford.edu (Winton Davies)
WWW:         http://www.csd.abdn.ac.uk/~wdavies/wdavies.html
Telephone    OFFICE: 1-415-725-7469 (USA)  FAX: 1-415-725-7411
Address:     Room 206, Gates, Stanford University, CA 94305, USA