Re: MS SQL Serveror ORACLE?

From: Steve Robinson <steve_at_samurai1.demon.co.uk>
Date: 1998/02/11

Basta,

Why not only use Access as the window into SQL server and run all interaction using SQL Passthru eg Stored procedures. This way your responce times will be better and the chances of crashes are reduced. I have done something simular to this ona system with over 10 million records and I can get responce times of about 4 - 12 seconds no problems at all and that was with SQL 4.21.

I hope this was of use to you.

Steve Robinson
steve_at_Samurai1.demon.co.uk