Re: Problems loading 7.3.3 to Solaris 2.6

From: Natarajan Malupillai <mnatty_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1998/02/10

Ken Friday wrote:

> Make is looking for a label in ins_rdbms.mk to provide instructions on how
> to make it. I suspect the label is not pathed. Try the filename by itself.
>
> Ken F.
>
> Ian Crozier <icrozie_at_entergy.com> wrote in article
> <34E0D442.8AD_at_entergy.com>...
> > I get the following error message when doing "subject".
> >
> > Error during action 'Creating rdbms/lib/psoliblist'
> > Command: make -f ins_rdbms.mk /opt/ora/rdbms/lib/psoliblist
> > make: Fatal error: Don't know how to make target
> > '/opt/ora/rdbms/lib/psoliblist'
> >
> > Anyone have any ideas what's wrong?
> > TIA

I had a similar experience, when i installed 7.3.4 on Digital Unix. When relinking, make -f ins_rdbms.mk ....error would prop up. I could not explain why exactly it happened You might wanna check your $PATH, and make sure $ORACLE_HOME/bin is specified,
set $PATH after you set $ORACLE_HOME in oracle's .profile file

Hope it helps,

Nat. Received on Tue Feb 10 1998 - 00:00:00 CST