Re: WAS3.0 for NT and a 7.3.2 database for NT Err:Internal Error, Please try again

From: Alexei Fox <alexei_fox_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 1998/02/10

On OWS 3.0 the PLSQL cartridge is NOT automatically configured. To create default configuration, from the main OWS admin page go "Web Application Server Manager" "Oracle Web Application Server" "Default Configuration". Follow the instructions, including stopping and starting ADMIN listener and WRB. Once the server is restarted, you should be OK. Further configuration can be done in "DAD Administration" and PLSQL cartiridge administration. Hope this helps.

Alexei Fox