Re: SQL Loader for multiple tables?

From: Martin Haltmayer <Martin_Haltmayer_at_KirchGruppe.de>
Date: 1998/02/10

Some points to consider:

  1. Do you have to obey foreign key constraints?
  2. How large are your tables?
  3. How often will you do this job or a similar one?

Remember that you can load multiple tables from one file by sqlloader! Therefore, it may be preferable to have your format 2) because you may load the interesting parts and drop the uninteresting ones.

Martin Haltmayer