MS Access and Oracle 8: Help

From: Jim West <jwest_at_frii.com>
Date: 1998/02/09

Howdy,

  I would like some help from some kind soul in connecting MS Access to my Oracle 8 database.

  Is there an FAQ and/or a step-by-step HowTo to assist me in this endeavor?

  I have Oracle 8 running on a Sun node (Solaris). MS Access 97 on Windoze95.

  I understand that I will need an ODBC driver for this. My PC currently has loaded, Designer/2000 and SQL*Net. What else do I need to gain access to my DB via MS Access?

  Much thanx! Received on Mon Feb 09 1998 - 00:00:00 CST