TCP Network packet Size

From: Declan O'Reilly <declan_at_mcs.com>
Date: 1998/02/08

Hi

We recently did a TCP network trace on our application and it shows some packets which have mode header info. then data i.e. our packets seen pretty small. Also the the TCP push flag in the trace is turned on ( I guess this means that the network will not necessarily wait for the packet to reach its full size). I was wondering how to increase the network packet size and turn off the TCP push flag.

Server            7.3.3  running on HP UNIX 10.20
SQL Net        2.3 (Win NT and 3.1)

ODBC Declan O'Reilly Received on Sun Feb 08 1998 - 00:00:00 CST