Re: Shared Pool

From: Mark Landa <mlanda_at_earthlink.net>
Date: 1998/02/08

It flushes all objects cached in the shared pool from memory. When should it be used? I say almost never. The most common reason this command is executed is in response to an error occuring when a large package is trying to be parsed in the shared pool. A better approach would be to increase the shared pool size and pin the most used packages.

M.Landa