Re: ORACLE OCI and Date/Time

From: Gert Rijs <nospampleasegem_at_wirehub.nl>
Date: 1998/02/07

You have two options:
you can change the select from 'select datecol' to 'select to_char(datecol, 'YYYYMMDD HH24MISS')'.
or you can bind the date-column to a date-variable (a 7 byte structure i believe). the oci docs show you how this structure is set-up (if you have trouble mail me at
 gert @ albertheijn . nl for some sample-code).

--
reply address is altered to keep the spam down
remove the nospamplease part to reply...

henry.vandeligt_at_visy.com.au wrote in article
<886727073.577241090_at_dejanews.com>...