Re: PL/SQL and Oracle Webserver

From: <shivshan_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 1998/02/07

if you are having OWS 2.1 then the solution to the above problem is given in the Online docs section in the Oracle Web Server Administration page.basically the idea is to use a type declaration (type ident_arr is table of varchar2(30) index by binary_integer)and pass this one variable to the next procedure.then you can loop through until no-data-found to extract all the checked values.unchecked values are not sent. have tried it.it works! hope this helps

shivshan