Oracle7, Developer/2000 and Aix system 6000

From: Ana Branco <aib_at_igif.min-saude.pt>
Date: 1998/02/06

I have a BD Oracle created in a machine IBM AIX version 3 for the System/6000. I use the Developer/2000 tool with Forms version 4.5.7.0.10. When I run the application in forms the diacritict's characters such as "çãê" are invalid, for example: " inválido " it is kept as " inva?lido ". However if the insertion will be made directly in sqlplus does not have problems, but it is not seen in forms. Somebody knows if there is any incompatibility of languages of the Developer with AIX. Thanks
Ana Branco Received on Fri Feb 06 1998 - 00:00:00 CST