How to extract data fields?

From: Yang Lin <Yang_Lin_at_mail.amsinc.com>
Date: 1998/02/06

I need to extract quite a few data fields from two different Oracle databases. The conditions for extracting these fields are in the two databases. I don't know what tools I should use to do the extraction -- C, SQL? Your expertise is highly appreciated. Please reply to this account. I do not have access to the group network. Thank you so much.

--
Yang Lin
Yang_Lin_at_mail.amsinc.com