Re: Relationals vs. Objects Databases I

From: William Backs <bbacks_at_sobek.com>
Date: 1998/02/06

I just want to thank David for taking the time to write a clear, coherent response. This is in contrast to most of the bombast I read in this thread. Could the discussion continue at this level, rather than hearsay, uninformed opinion, and gross exaggeration?

--
Bill Backs
Senior Partner

A small consulting firm specializing in database design and tuning,
and data modeling.
Visit our web site at www.sobek.com