Re: FAQ

From: Ari Kaplan <akaplan_at_interaccess.com>
Date: 1998/02/06

My first "plug"!
I have 160 answers and Oracle tips on my web page:

http://homepage.interaccess.com/~akaplan

Also, I recommend going to Atul Mehta's page of Oracle links:

http://home.earthlink.net/~bmehta

-Ari Kaplan

Ian Jennings ("ij"@microware.demon.co.uk(SPAMLESS)) wrote:
: HI,
:
: Would someone be so kind as to point me in the direction of the FAQ for
: this ng. I don't doubt all my problems have been answered already :)
:
: TIA
:
: --