Re: File otrace/admin/process.dat hang my Oracle server

From: Lando <MarkL_at_quebim.com>
Date: 1998/02/05

I have not heard of this problem. But, To avoid it, you will need to disable
tracing which is enabled by default. Check out Technical Bulletin 12195827.61. (actually I believe someone posted it in its entirety here). If you can't get it, email me and I will dig it out and forward it to your.

M.Landa