Re: Problem: Oracle Workgroup Server and ORA-07331 error during startup

From: Bryan Lenihan <bryanle_at_lenisoft.com>
Date: 1998/02/05

Have your Unix SA make sure that SHMAX SHSEG and other shared memory vvalues are set to a high enough value. I do not remember the variable names, but the settings are in the installation manual. If you still cannot find them, please send me an e-mail. I have a list at work. Please send those e-mails to bryanle_at_walkerassoc.com (my work e-mail address)

Thanks,
Bryan Lenihan