Re: IBM needs Teradata users for requirements study

From: stop junk e-mail <send.no.junk_at_no.spam.org>
Date: 1998/02/04

Sounds more like an offer to be subjected to a sales push.

>The User-Centered Design group at IBM conducts research with
>hands-on users of various computer technologies. Our latest topic
>is "Data Warehousing", and we are now attempting to locate
>hands-on NCR Teradata administrators to participate in our study.

remove the four Xs to contact to me:

Xken.ThompsonX_at_XsYmbiosX.com

NOTICE: By sending or forwarding unsolicited commercial advertising/solicitations
(or otherwise on or as part of a mailing list) to my e-mail address you will be indicating your consent to paying *me* $10,000.oo U.S.D./hour for a minimum of 1 hour for my time spent dealing with it. Payment due in 30 days upon receipt of an invoice (e-mail or regular mail) from me or my authorized representative.

"By US Code Title 47, Sec.227(a)(2)(B), a computer/modem/printer meets the  definition of a telephone fax machine. By Sec.227(b)(1)(C), it is unlawful to send any unsolicited advertisement to such equipment. By Sec.227(b)(3)(C), a violation of the aforementioned Section is punishable by action to recover actual monetary loss, or $500, whichever is greater, for each violation."

Collection Guaranteed.

SPAMBOT BAIT
  The FCC Board will also be delighted to get some Spam and   learn how to do illegal chain mail:
  Chairman Reed Hundt: rhundt_at_fcc.gov
  Commissioner James Quello: jquello_at_fcc.gov   Commissioner Susan Ness: sness_at_fcc.gov   Commissioner Rachelle Chong: rchong_at_fcc.gov

  The White House needs some help with fundraising:   president_at_whitehouse.gov
  vicepresident_at_whitehouse.gov

  The Postal Service is always delighted to get more junk mail:   customer_at_email.usps.gov

  This senator has sponsored a bill to stop spam. Maybe this will   urge him on:
  email_at_murkowski.senate.gov

  An address for the Federal Trade Commission is:   uce_at_ftc.gov Received on Wed Feb 04 1998 - 00:00:00 CST