Re: DBSNMP.NLM Crashes server

From: Alexander Bisset <a-bisset_at_aberdeen-harbour.co.uk>
Date: 1998/02/04

Colin Albright <colin.albright_at_ssmua.com> wrote in article <34d88c83.0_at_news.mcmail.com>...
> We are running ORACLE 7.3.2.3.0 on NETWARE 4.11 with SMP loaded. The
 server
> is patches to IWSP4A.
>
> We are experiencing crashes stating that DBSNMP.NLM has caused the server
> abend.
>
> Anyone else got this problem ?, or any ways round it ?

Yep same version 4.11, same SMP loaded (2 processors), same patches IWSP4a & LIBUPF (in case you think that might solve it).

Still abends on DBSNMP so currently I don't use it. Not a very good work around I grant you, but at least my server doesn't crash. Received on Wed Feb 04 1998 - 00:00:00 CST