toolkit for using the same API on different Database

From: Charles YAHI <cyahi_at_amadeus.net>
Date: 1998/02/04

I' ve founded two toolkits wich can help me using the same API with different Databases here they are: "DBTOOL" from Roguewave and "DBLINK" from ILOG.If you have a experience with one of these products please let me know what do you think about. Futhermore I hope someone can give me other names of products to try.

Thanks in advance.
Charles YAHI Received on Wed Feb 04 1998 - 00:00:00 CST