Re: Need an SQL*Plus script to show indexes on a given table

From: <masnani_at_corp2.pagemart.com>
Date: 1998/02/04

Hi, You could use this script (of the top of my head so there might be some mistakes ;) ) if you have access to dba_ind_columns or user_ind_columns

select index_name, column_name
from dba_ind_columns ---- or user_ind_columns where table_name='YOUR_TABLE'
group by index_name
order by column_position
/

You could also check out the Home page of my employer The Database Group (www.databasegroup.com). Check out the utilities for DBAs there. Its a comprehensive set of utilities for the everyday and no-so-everyday tasks of the DBA. HTH, Manish