Oracle 7 vs. Oracle 8 features

From: Daniel Morales <morales_at_austx.tandem.com>
Date: 1998/02/03

Folks,

Where can I get a feature comparison between Oracle 7 and Oracle 8? I couldn't find a comparison on Oracle web pages.

Any help will be appreciated. This is an urgent need as we are doing evals, justifications, etc.

Please reply to me at morales_at_austx.tandem.com

Thanks,
Daniel Morales
Tandem Computers http://www.tandem.com Email: morales_at_austx.tandem.com