DB Schema

From: <geetha_sanjeeviah_at_p-com.com>
Date: 1998/02/03

Hi :

I am new to Oracle, PL/SQL and Databases. I want to know the command in PL/SQL which I can enter from commandline, so that I can create a Dump file which gives me all the information about the various Schema objects like Tables, Views etc present in my Oracle 7 Database.

Thanks
Gita

PS: Please direct all the replies to geetha_sanjeeviah_at_p-com.com