Random Number... Thomas Kyte's solution or any other

From: Priya Pattada <priya_at_ssg1.com>
Date: 1998/02/03

Hi,

How do I generate random numbers using Forms 4.5 & Oracle?

I have a similar question as the one that was asked a couple of days back and but I can't find the reply to it. One posting said that Thomas Kyte had put a good Solution to it.

If anybody has the solution, could you please email it to me.

Thanks
Priya Pattada

Below is a copy of the previous posting.........

Hi Sven,

Thomas Kyte posted a pretty good solution to comp.databases.oracle.server or comp.databases.oracle.misc some two days

ago.

Sven Dummert wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I ask me, how i can generate a random number with Forms 5.0 and
 Oracle??