Informix vs Oracle. SOme questions.

From: Jorge Torralba <jorge_torralba_at_ccm.hf.intel.com>
Date: 1998/02/02

Our courrent environment consist of Informix ODS. We have been asked to learn about Oracle. As an Informix user, I know very little about Oracle and have created a list of questions relative to how we work around here. Could some of you Oracle gurus please send me some feedback on these question ? I gave them to the Oracle reps a few weeks ago and have not heard from them yet.

Thanks,

Jorge :-)

A rough draft of things our shop floor control system uses and must have. Not only because they currently exists. But, because they are Beneficial to our operation.