Does WebServer 2.1 supports HTTPS ???

From: <proussin_at_tactik.com>
Date: 1998/02/02

  Hi everyone, I cannot find anywhere in the Oracle documentation any reference to the HTTPS server. I need to know if I need to convert anything I presently have so that it can run on an HTTP server. If anyone knows anything about this, I would be glad to receive that information.

    Thanks in advance,

             CIAO Pierre